Wednesday, September 3, 2014

alalalalllalalalla i want to leave D:

So here we are, again; today i'm going to talk about the place i have EVER wanted to meet: Egypt <3.
Since i'm a child that country have always drawn my attention, because of it's history and culture mostly, but also because it's on the middle of the desert, with a lot of camels, pyramids, mummies and, of couse, sand (but i hate it).
I think that I do know a lot about Egypt, no as much as an egyptology person, but much more than the rest (humility please). The reason of this is because, when i was a happier and younger person i played "Mitos y Leyendas" (forever nerdy xd) and the subject of this card illustrations were the different culture from ancient empires around the world. So when "Dominios de Ra" was released I literally exploded from happiness (and my mom from sadness, because i made her bought me a lot of cards hahahahaha), finally all the gods, pharaohs and places from Egypt where close to me <3.
I will like to visit the sphinx, the giza pyramids, different tombs (obviously at night to find mummies) and maybe then, just be a normal tourist.
As i said before, i really HATE sand, so i think that i will only visit the place, and for a short time hahahha.




7 comments:

  1. I think that Egipcian people are awesome, they arquitecture it´s unbelivebable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Egypt too... because one of my favorite movies when i was a child was "THE MUMMY"

    Love you young Claudio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pyramids and sphinxs, its a cool place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the egipcian people are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to visit egypt too! to go to the giza pyramids should be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claudio!
    Egypt it´s a beautiful and magical place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow claudio, that mystic jajjaja hey! you surprise me, I thought would you choose japan or korea but not, ugly monkey :3

    ReplyDelete