Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ñe

I personally think that there's no such thing as "the greatest chilean", so i'm going to talk about one of my favourites characters in the public floor: Pamela Jiles.
She is a reporter from the Universidad Católica, writter, academic of social Comunication and presenter of "pink press" on TV. Most of her book are about chilean sexuality, but she has also write about "pink press" and military regime. She was also a candidate for deputy district 45, in the region of Bio-Bio, in 2009 elections.
I think she is one of the few people that have actually writed books about chilean sexuality, like "Fantasías sexuales de mujeres chilenas" and "Confesiones sexuales de hombres chilenos",both in 2004,  triying to remove the taboo about sexuality in Chile at that time.
I will LOVE to ask her why does she works on TV, personally i think that she has all the tools to be a great writer and reporter outside this show business in which she is so ingrained, maybe it's not a great question, but it's something that really draws my attention; maybe she just wanted to appear on TV and try to make her researches about sexuality more publics.
Also, with her appearence in the show "Vértigo" from "Canal 13" the term "opinólogo" was coined by the pink press and used until today in the chilean tv programs that talk about the show business.

7 comments:

  1. This picture please! She's very honest when talk about feminism or machism, and is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know enough to review it, but it seems well established that a character

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajajajajaja OMG are you serious???
    JESUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamela´s my namesake jejejeje, she´s very funny and a very direct person

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn´t knew that she wrote about the military dicatatorship, that´s great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is very funny, you make me laugh so much ajaajj

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Pamela. It fascinates me that from being such a political person she's gone into this world of "glamour" and, in my opinion, so superficial. But I really like the fact that she so blunt.

    ReplyDelete